Prohibited and Restricted Items Shipping Company Thailand & Freight Forwarder Thailand
An Absolute Prohibition, which means that you are not allowed to import the goods in any circumstances
- Pornographic materials
- Obscene objects/literature/pictures
- IPR infringing goods e.g. musical tape, CD, VDO, computer software, etc.
- Goods with Thai national flag
- Narcotics e.g., marijuana, hemp, opium, cocaine, morphine, heroin
- Fake currency, bonds, or coins
- Counterfeit trademark goods
A Restriction, where you need to have written permission in order to import the goods.
- The import of drugs, foods, and supplementary products requires prior licensing from the Food and Drug Administration, the Ministry of Health.
- The import or export of antiques or objects of art, whether registered or not, requires permission from the Fine Arts Department.
- The imports of weapons and ammunition, explosives, fireworks and real and replica firearms requires appropriate license from the Ministry of Interior. Other weapons such as electric shock devices must also be declared. Some of these items may require a permit, before importation.
- The Cosmetic Act stipulates that for the purpose of protection of public health, any importer of controlled cosmetics must provide the name and location of the office and the place of manufacture or storage of the cosmetics, the category, or kind of cosmetics to be imported, and the major components of the cosmetics
- The import of wild fauna, flora, fish and other aquatic fauna requires permission from the National Park, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Department, the Department of Agriculture, or the Department of Fishery as the case may be.
For more Information about Shipping & Freight Forwarding
Tel: 02.678.1702-5, 081.546.4246